Americorps NCCC - Pacific Region - Class 17 - Fire Management Team - Silver 5

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let The Sun Shine In.

I have parted from the land of rain and donuts and am now officially in the groove of things in sunny Sacramento.  I must say that it feels good to actually have some Vitamin D forming in my body after all the darkness that was round 1. 

More good news?  Only two days until I'm back home!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

Britt Baxter said...

HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO BE HOME FOR???? Are you ale to come up and see the house? If not its cool, but your christmas was mailed off today. i sent it to your mom's address. its not much, but its should make you chuckle a little! my new phone number is 704-964-2144! call me some time if you can! I hope things are going really well for you and that americorps is treating you well! it looks like a lot of fun! have a great christmas if we dont get to talk and maybe i wiLl see you soon? JMAQN Q``````Q
HAHAHA!jordan'S SIGNI`TURE` LOVE YOU! BRITT