Americorps NCCC - Pacific Region - Class 17 - Fire Management Team - Silver 5

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Missed the Life Sign.

I woke up a little earlier than planned today so that I could post a few pictures from Camp Mendocino and other pictures I have crammed on my memory chip.  Oh, and to give you a few more hints as to my upcoming location move and the organization as to which I'll be working for.

But first pictures.


A Turkey!

Built by former NCCC members!

This playground was awesome.

A little view of the high ropes course.

The swinging bridge.

Cool sculptures.

Shea in a big tree!





Shea and a deer.

Ameriplay.

Tucker taking a go.

Tucker taking a fall.

Andrea's turn.

Michelle's turn.

Piggy!

Another team preparing for work.

Rick teaching my team how to play hoop stick.

Andrea was really good at it.

Tucker no so much.

Kaitlin and Tibbs building our garden wall.

A little bit of civilization runs through the camp during the day.

A location known as 'The Big Tree'

A little farther behind the big tree.



Entrance to an old logging camp.

I thought this was a banana peel.

Tucker is sleepy.

Tucker and our team leader Jeff playing some game.

Ameriball.

Getting set up for treetop fun.


Stop by step.

The Ameriolympics.

Tucker is sleepy (again).
Okay, now that you've sat through that it's time to tease you with two hints.  First a few regarding who I'll be working for during the next couple of months and lastly were I'll be going.

*Organization:

This non-profit has a strong foundation started from a rural farm in Georgia, has a novel connection with a man known as the President of Malaise, and has had strong international ties especially in Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of Congo.



*And your visual location clue:

1 comment:

Sheasif said...

Can I guess?!?! haha