Well here I am sitting in the computer labs at the Sacramento campus. My head is practically spinning off of my shoulders with new information and areas to explore. I don't even know where to begin.
My flights went well and I met a lot of cool people along the way. I couldn't be more happy to be on ground now though. All this commotion today has left me with a buster headache which is a little hard to smile through.
My next two days will be filled with paperwork and in-processing procedures. After that I should begin training for the months ahead. As of right now I have a temporary team and roommate but everything will be switched around come next week. Hopefully by then I will be able to shine a little more light on what it is I'll be doing with my time here.
California is beautiful just as I expected. I can't wait to see more.
I'd love to stay and chat but if I don't get some sleep soon I'm going to shut down.
I'll be back soon!
3 comments:
Yay I am so happy you made it there ok, and already enjoying the experience. Again I am proud of you and can not wait to read more.
I am so glad that got there safely. You are dearly missed here in North Carolina. You're going to stay so busy that your time there will fly by, and I have a feeling that us here will find things to take over our "Josh time."
....although there are few things as amazing as you to take up that spare time! I miss you. I can't wait to hear more about your newfound adventures.
Well, your new 'journey' into the world of service officially begins now. Enjoy the ride . . . CK
Post a Comment