Americorps NCCC - Pacific Region - Class 17 - Fire Management Team - Silver 5

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a Few Notes.

I'm typing with my fingers covered in caulk and paint.  That's a pretty good sign that I had a good workday. 

We expected twelve volunteers to join our NCCC crew of four this morning at Lents Landing but instead we received two.  Though the man power would have certainly have been welcome I must say I didn't mind the mostly empty houses.  It was kind of nice to get some work done in semi-solitude.

There isn't much to report for the day.  I did cook for my team last night and they said they loved it.  What can I say?  I make some good burgers.

On a side note to my Julia's friends I hope to be getting some volunteer hours over holiday break.  I look forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: